I invite you to call (818) 599-2522
Being successful is complicated. One can be easily consumed by the definition, the discipline, and the demand. It can be life-giving and soul crushing in a single gesture. Managing the emotional and practical implications of a life less ordinary can feel as precarious as Humpty Dumpty's choice of seating. It is a fallacy to believe professional success directly correlates with freedom, happiness, or satisfaction. Many find they have arrived only to realize they sold all three of those commodities along the way. Creating an extraordinary life takes courage, ambition, and intention.. I help professionals ground their vision in a sustainable framework that includes not only career, but family, home, joy, novelty, innovation, money, and rest.
- Manage unique career/life structures in the "gig" economy
- Build courage, resilience, and resolve in personal and professional environments
- Navigate oppressive cultural/ political landscapes
- Create sustainable self-expression
- Manifest physical and spiritual connection with others
- Organize priorities, clarify goals, and generate progress
- Set boundaries of safety while building structures of creativity
- Explore personal connection to spirituality
- Build intimacy in the age of disconnection
Randé Dorn is a graduate of Pepperdine University's Graduate School in Clinical Psychology and is registered with the BBS as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist 111746.